Saturday, January 21, 2012

JPK Paris75 Luxury Handbags...One of Every Color Please!



I'm obsessed.  Truth is, I am obsessed with fashion all together.  My latest loves are the JPK Paris75 handbags.  Founded in 2007 by Parisian designer named Jean Pierre Klifa whose creative vision sparks chic, vibrant and fabulous accessories.  In fact, my first attraction to these poppin' hot bags was because of all the beautiful colors.


For me, it is the perfect grab all bag over the weekend whether traveling or shopping.  Any of these bags brighten up an outfit.  I love grabbing one when I am wearing something neutral.  The gold-tone hardware on the bags are lovely too.

Many of you may be familiar with his LoveSac Collection which comes in vibrant prints.  These weekenders have great interior features with the option to purchase the main bag from S-XL.  I love the Christmas Paisley Weekender which has a beautiful print like its namesake (right).  I have bought some of these bags through Rue La La which is members-only so if you would like for me to invite you please send me your name and email address.

I am loving the accessories from pouches to iPad cover/cases.  But probably my favorite bag is the classic Bucket Nylon which comes in an array of colors.  I love the Hudson blue-71 which is like a gorgeous teal.

What is your favorite color?  This is a great seasonal bag - just wish I had one of every color!

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment