Tuesday, September 21, 2010

J. Crew 20% Off Pants and I Took Advantage of It!


So, I have been on a wild mission for anything "camel" colored, haired and outside of riding one, I am buying all that is related to camel!  With that, I took advantage of J. Crew's 20% of pants sale with the purchase of the 1035 Herringbone trouser.  J. Crew describes as:

Our superbly sleek (and best-selling) trouser, now in a classic herringbone wool (our designer chose this rich fabric because it takes color beautifully). We named it after our Madison Avenue boutique, because like our store, it's your go-to for polished chic. Belt loops. Zip fly. Slant pockets, back welt pockets. Fully lined. Import. Dry clean.
  • Favorite fit—our most universal fit with a medium rise.
  • Fitted through hip, with a straight trouser leg.
  • 33" inseam.
    I will review once I receive, but am pretty sure I am going to love these.  Herringbone screams Fall for me and as I mentioned am loving the "camel" trends this year.  So classic and so hope J. Crew has hit the mark.  Any camel-themed items you love this Fall?

    2 comments:

    1. LOL I was just commenting on a post on FFM's blog about a pair of camel pumps that would go very nicely with those pants. I wonder whether the pants are long enough, though.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Rose, I just got the pants a couple days ago...love them. I am 5'10" and these lightly hit the floor so they were perfect with a heel. They are the perfect weight for Fall. I love the favorite fit...I am pretty curvy so seems to be the best for me. Have a great weekend!

      ReplyDelete