Sunday, January 19, 2014

"Butterfly" Lashes!

For my fellow beauty product mavens, I wanted to post a quick review on a new mascara I purchased which is absolutely phenomenal.  I'll start by saying that I've been a faithful Maybelline Great Lash user for as long as I can remember.  I also love L'oreal's original Voluminous mascara.  These mascaras continually rank at the top of best beauty products.

I'll admit that the color of the packaging grabbed my attention to start with.  So, I bought a new mascara by L'oreal with no expectation or belief that my lashes would be as beautiful as butterfly wings!  It is called Voluminous Butterfly and the color is Black/Brown 869.

This mascara gives amazing length with absolutely no clumping, flaking and/or smudging and you can literally grab each lash with this brush which is so different than the average straight brushes.  The brush is described as "wing tip" and that is what makes it so great.

L'oreal has developed an asymmetrical wing tip brush with
flexible arches which helps to reach the outer edges of your
lashes.  The effect are butterfly effect lashes with "fringe that flutters."  They create the effect of perfectly placed lashes from top to bottom and as the packaging states, "False Lash Wings" and it works better than your best falsies.

It is about $6-$8 and worth every penny.  It performs better than some of my $30 mascaras.  Try it! I promise that you will love this one.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment