Saturday, January 4, 2014

Hair Must Haves!

Rita Hazan - Root Concealer For Gray CoverageBy now you know that I love my beauty products.  I have tried so many hair products and have found a few that I love.  When I repeat buy then I definitely love them and so here is a short list of those hair products I adore.

TONI&GUY Dry Shampoo - 5.2 ozIf you color and need quick root touch-ups between coloring or just want to add some depth to your roots then I strongly recommend that you try Rita Hazan's Root Concealer for Gray coverage.  It makes your hair look like you just left the salon.  I use the dark blonde or brown for my roots and then she has a platinum that I like to use to lighten my highlights.  It is worth the money and you may be able to stretch out your salon visits.


I have tried so many dry shampoos to keep my hair fresh between washing and I think that I have finally found a favorite.  You can now find this at Target with the Toni and Guy products.  They sell a dry shampoo called Cleanse/Dry Shampoo and you get a 5.2 oz bottle for $14.99.  It adds volume and smells great!

My next product that I love is Biolage's Detangling Solution which is the best product by far to detangle and can double up as a conditioner.  I actually like to mix my conditioner with this solution and my hair comes out super silky.  My daughter has tight curly hair and this is the only product that works well enough to pull a comb through with ease.  I recommend buying this at Target as well because it is cheaper there than at some of the beauty supply stores.
As far as hairspray, I cannot find a better one than L'oreal Paris Elnett Extra Strong Hold with UV protection.  It allows strong hold without being sticky or tacky and it is easy to comb through after spraying.  I buy this at Target as well for $12.99 which lasts for a long time!  This is also a favorite amongst professional hair stylists.

Last, my all time favorite shine spray is from Rusk and it is called Thermal Shine Spray.  I love spraying this on my hair when my hair is almost blow-dried and then I cool air my hair with this shine.  It is amazing, not greasy and works well if you are using a flat iron as well.

I may be fickle when it comes to products, but these by far are ones that I use over and over again. Feel free to share your favorite hair products!

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment