Saturday, February 22, 2014

Jenna Lyons on HBO's Girls - Love Lena Dunham!

Jenna Lyons has a cameo appearance in three episodes on HBO's 3rd season of Girls as GQ's sharp-tongued creative director. She takes Hannah down a few notches and the whole dynamic is brilliant! Love Lena Dunham & Jenna Lyons. This is a win win for sure!

http://video.vulture.com/video/Girls-Season-3-Trailer-2-HBO

Jenna was interviewed by nymag.com and says "I'm probably Lena Dunham's biggest fan, from the moment I saw Tiny Furniture, and I followed her. She is probably one of the most groundbreaking women of today. What's so interesting and incredible is that the girl is 27 years old. She's in her third season of an award-winning show. I'm feeling really not so great about myself!"

I couldn't agree more myself. Funny stuff!!  The only change I'd make to the above is that "I am probably Lena Dunhams biggest fan!"

Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment