Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Spring Reveal...Eileen Fisher Brings First Blooms!

Lantern Dress with Asymmetrical Pocket in Linen Viscose Stretch
Romantic. Sheer. Ethereal. Feminine. Strong. Spring...Eileen Fisher.  I am dreaming of some of her new pieces for Spring and the site never disappoints.  I was lured in by First Blooms (above).  I thought of cherry crush and sweet roses, pink tips emerging from a still frozen ground.  The Lantern Dress with Asymmetrical Pocket in Linen Viscose Stretch is a must for any Spring wardrobe.
Poncho in Pintucked Gossamer
Then, "Liquid Knits", so strong and powerful, a complete dichotomy of Spring's "First Bloom", more like a thunderstorm, beautiful still.  I love the knits blackest black wrapping gently around the arms.  I must have the Poncho in Pintucked Gossamer Crepe.  It is one part poncho, two parts champagne.  Her site says that she loves this elegant layer and so do I!
Cascading Linen Delave Rib Play Cardigan
Scoop Neck Box-Top with Dipped Hem in Sheer Silk Georgette
I move on to something sheer and I have been loving this trend for Spring.  Love the light and flow-ey blouses and feminine layers that can be easily draped.

All so "mysterious" as EF shows.  The Scoop Neck Box-Top with Dipped Hem in Sheer Silk Georgette is so beautiful (below).  I love the color of toffeecream.  I am also keeping an eye toward the Cascading Cardigan in Linen Delave Rib Play also in Toffeecream.  The drape on this sweater is so gorgeous.  I love how it is sheer and unstructured.  Her linen sweaters are so light and they work even on warmer days.
Crinkle Wrap in Cross-Dyed Whisper Silk

I also love the Crinkle Wrap in Cross-Dyed Whisper Silk.  The color is in Amaryllis.  Love!  I love all her scarves and the add sophistication to every outfit.  This color is amazing.

I could go on and on and on...but then I would reveal all the beauty of EF's  site and new additions for Spring.  I have waited patiently so this was a great surprise for a rainy night where I am.

Let me know what you think and if you have any favorites.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment