Monday, September 27, 2010

J. Crew Cashmere Wins My Heart Again...Unexpected Color.

I couldn't resist on the cashmere again this weekend at the J. Crew B&M! Not to mention there was a reduction in price on a couple styles. And as I've posted before, there is just an amazing batch of colors this season.  The heather cobblestone Cody cardigan caught my eye most recently.  I would really have described this color as mushroom.  It is neither too gray nor too brown, but somewhat caught in the middle as a beautiful slate or mushroom.  It isn't the first color that would pop off the table, but when I held it up to the light, I was sold.  It is a beautiful alternative to the browns and gray that flood my wardrobe.

I just can't get enough, but my rational teetered on "essential" rather that another hot color.  I just love J. Crew cashmere.  It is the quintessential Fall pairing to nearly every outfit I have.  And, if you can catch a sale, then all the better (of course I didn't)!  Any favorite colors catching your eye?

5 comments:

  1. I bought this gorgeous sweater the moment I saw it, the first day it was at the B&M. The fit is fabulous and the color seems to work with everything.

    I also ordered the same sweater in the blue color which is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, loved the coblestone. I tried it in the Rimini cardi.

    I also loved the Sepia on the JC zip pocket cardigan (OOTD pics soon) as well as the BR Hidden Placket cardi in Rust (pics on my blogs).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cobblestone, Heather Plum and Sepia are my filler colors for the Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree - I love the Heather Cobblestone. Definitely need to pick up something cashmere in it. So pretty, so cozy, what more do we need?

    ReplyDelete