Friday, November 20, 2015

alittlecrewzy goes eBay!

Friends,
As you may be aware, I am moving many designer items (clothing, shoes, handbags and more!) to my Seller account name on eBay which is alittlecrewzy. It's going a bit slow (eek!) as I've had to deal with some of eBays issues Saturday!

With that, many more items will be posted tomorrow (Sunday) and then consistently or until I run out of immediate pieces. Keep checking back because we have a lot of inventory to move!

Cheers,

Chris 

P.S. Here are some other places to see my love for fashion, marketing, etc.)
Twitter @chrisrosatiyoos
Facebook alittlecrewzy Blog page
Blogspot alittlecrewzy.com 
Pinterest Chris Rosati Yoos
Ffashion obsessed, beauty, and other relevant info!
Instagram in transition 
Personal website through Strikingly in the  works 

No comments:

Post a Comment