Sunday, July 21, 2013

Early Best of Designer Looks for Fall 2013.

Oscar de la Renta
Photo Credit: ImaxTree

I've pulled some of my favorite Fall 2013 designer trends from my Facebook A Little Crewzy Page.   Also check out my growing Pinterest board entitled "best of Fall fashion 2013". 


http://pinterest.com/ChrisRosatiYoos/best-of-fall-fashion-2013/
Beautiful gray matter, oversized coat as I referenced below with stark cobalt leather gloves for that little pop of color. Oscar de la Renta (right).  

via A Little "Crew"zy Blog   (Remove)
New York Fall 2013 Trend Reporthttp://www.harpersbazaar.com/fas...
3.1 Philip Lim "American Pastoral"
Photo Credit:  Imax Tree
The Row
Photo Credit:  Imax Tree



Billy Reid
Photo Credit:  ImaxTree

One of my favorite looks by designer Billy Reid. 
Model in a gorgeous glen plaid oversized trench with long, 
draping gray belted dress. I love the longer looks for dresses 
which could really redefine classic office wear going right into night. Beautiful.
3.1 Phillip Lim, beautiful gray suiting, borrowed from the boys look, love.
3.1 Phillip Lim
Photo Credit: ImaxTree

No comments:

Post a Comment