Friday, May 6, 2011

New Season, New Scent...Chloe Rosebud

My followers, I am afraid it has been awhile since my last post.  Have bum knees which I've recently had re-scoped & repaired, and am anxiously preparing for a serious lower lumbar surgery.  I have been less then inspired of late, lacking energy as you can imagine.  All of the things I love in Spring, still have a way of moving forward which carries my along.  I am hoping that the hands of gifted surgeons will revitalize me for the long-term.

My roses are also anxiously awaiting, warmth, rain (well, we've had a lot of that) and a loving touch.  In Spring, I love a change of scent and I have fallen in love with the most beautiful rose perfume which made it's debut from Chloe, called Rosebud.

Sephora says:


The Chloé vision is not about one singular woman, but rather about the rich and varied personalities of all Chloé women. This fresh, smooth, and floral fragrance evokes a sublime powdery-rose scent. The effect is chic, comfortable, and entirely addictive. 


Top notes of pink peony, freesia, and lychee embody freshness with subtlety. Floral heart notes of magnolia, lily of the valley, and rose rise to create a feeling of pure femininity. The scent comes to rest on an elegant base of cedarwood, amber, and honey. 

The Chloé Eau de Parfum fragrance remains unchanged. This fresh and charming limited-edition bottle features a ribbon in the color of a pink rose.
Notes:
Pink Peony, Freesia, Lychee, Magnolia Flower, Lilly of the Valley, Rose, Cedarwood, Amber, Honey.
Style:
Chic. Comfortable. Addictive.

How can you not be inspired by this one! If you love the rose scents as I do, you may want to give this a try.  It is definitely uplifting.  Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment