Thursday, February 9, 2012

Eileen Fisher, Color My Story...





Right about now, I am itchin' to start focusing on Spring.  Winter's doldrums and washed out colors are fading fast.  I can always rely on a little burst of inspiration and color from Eileen Fisher.  The Color Shop is featuring beautiful hues of new blues, shades of sand and green/gold.  I love these colors but I really love how she's layered them into the fabulous staples of clothing.  I am not big on wearing a huge color scheme, but a little pop her and a little burst there is the perfect match as I've paired up above.  The green/gold colors admittedly were not my initial favs, but I have a mohair neck warmer in this color and I get an unbelievable amount of compliments.  The color is also far more striking in person so the site (although beautiful) does not do it justice.  So whether you like to layer up with lots of color or just a "pop" then you will be sure to find something beautiful.  I've posted before on Eileen Fisher and am always inspired...Spring may just be right around the corner! Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment